Canvasback strives to fulfill its mission with excellence, accountability, and transparency.
As a nonprofit, Canvasback relies on the generous donations of individuals and communities, companies, Micronesian governments and recognizes financial responsibility as one of its top priorities. Please explore our Supporting Partners, Financials and Reporting, Executive Summaries, Awards and Ratings. If you have any questions, please contact us.
We wish to thank the following companies, medical professionals, and government organizations who help to keep the ministry afloat with millions of dollars of support in medical supplies, grants transportation needs, and volunteers.
- Alcon Medical Missions Program
- AmeriCares Foundation
- DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine
- Integrative Foot and Ankle Center
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaua'i Medical Clinic
- Medical Device Business Services
- Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- SEE International, Inc.
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
- Zimmer Biomet
- Allstate Insurance
- Matson Navigation Company, Inc.
- Triple J Enterprises
- 4 Atoll 177 Healthcare Program
- Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Federated States Of Micronesia
- Government of the Marshall Islands (RMI)
- NCD Coalition
- Pacific Community (SPC)
- Pohnpei State Government
- Republic of Palau
- World Diabetes Foundation
- World Health Organization
VALUE OF SERVICES
FINANCIALS & REPORTING
2021 Audit Report - In Process